1. Thanksgiving is just around the corner… I can’t wait. I am really looking forward to getting out of town…and finally meeting this little guy (the black cat. The other one I already know. Yes that is two cats.)
2. Related: that picture really makes me want to get another cat for the fatness to cuddle with.
Mini blinds and cats are a terrible idea. So far these are surviving, but for how long.
3. I made this recipe for mushrooms, onions, spinach and goat cheese polenta last night for dinner. I think it didn’t need as much goat cheese and the onions take longer than the recipe says, but it was a great idea and inspiration for future meals. I didn’t take any pictures though, but it looked much like the pictures on Natalie’s blog.
4. I probably should have saved those pictures for Caturday…oh well! There are always MORE!! *maniacal laughter*
5. Pumpkin Spice Eggo Waffles are pretty good. Also, use real maple syrup. It’s great. No butter needed. I didn’t take a picture recently, but you can imagine Eggo waffles right? (spellcheck is suggesting ego or ergo, but I’m pretty sure that’s correct. Ergo waffles?)
6. So far Season Four of True Blood is better than Season Three. In my opinion. Suggestion: Less Tara. She annoys me to no end.
Don’t forget that I am running a giveaway through Friday. Enter to win if you haven’t!